Vacancy –Operations Forester North West Region
Ireland’s leading forestry company, VEON (formerly Forest Enterprises Ltd.) has over 25 years forest management experience & currently manages over 30,000 acres of high quality commercial forests in Ireland & Scotland. The value of these assets is estimated at over €100 million. Veon has established over 15,000 acres of forestry in Ireland.
Our services are tailored towards maximizing the commercial benefits of forestry for our clients. We are constantly investing in our staff & systems to deliver the best possible results making forestry a profitable & rewarding enterprise for our clients. Veon is headquartered in Co. Dublin and has four strategically located offices throughout Ireland in Wexford, Galway, Kerry and Leitrim.
Due to continued expansion we are now recruiting an Operations Forester in the North West Region with an opportunity to work with an experienced team and to progress your career in forestry. Reporting to the Regional Manager the Operations Forester will be located in the region and responsible for controlling all forestry operations in the North West Region.
- Arranging establishment, road, and harvesting operations in the region.
- Contractor supervision.
- Budget Control.
- To assist the Regional Manager with sales from time to time.
- Ensure maintenance of Veon health & safety standards.
- Relevant Third level qualification in Forestry.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Deadline orientated.
A competitive salary package commensurate with experience is available.
Applications. Cover letter and CV should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th April 2018.