Location: Veon Limited, 1 Leopardstown Business Centre, Ballyogan Road, Dublin 18.
Reports to: Finance Manager
- Deliver exceptional finance and accountancy service to the Finance Manager and all company stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Finance infrastructure.
- Support the delivery of key Finance, Accounts and Administrative initiatives within the company.
- Contribute to and promote a positive culture with Veon Limited.
- Deliver company accounts to trial balance stage and take ownership of maintenance and operating schedules incorporated within working papers files.
- Bring various company accounts to Trial Balance Stage using computerised accounts systems.
- Manage Accounts Payable process including processing supplier payments, purchase order processing, purchase order deliveries,
Compile supplier payment plan in conjunction with the Finance Manager.
Deal with Accounts Payable phone calls and queries in a professional manner.
- Manage Accounts Receivable process including issuing sales invoices, statements follow up letters and debtor management.
- Enter all bank account transactions and reconcile all accounts on a monthly basis.
- Update CRM system with job costs and revenues.
- Provide information for weekly KPI reports.
- Process staff expenses on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with Revenue Commissioners for RCT contract payments, VAT and Form 46G.
- Assist Finance Manager with Audit issues.
- Produce monthly fuel tracking and vehicle maintenance reports.
- Revenue returns filing for VAT.
- Administration of PAYE and VAT payments compliance for various entities.
- Assistant in preparing information to facilitate annual audit and tax returns.
- Provide AR projections to assist in cashflow planning.
- Manage Forest Service grant payments including transfer of funds where relevant.
- Conduct cash lodgements to bank.
- Produce Supplier payment plan.
- Participate in projects where required.
- Contribute to the improvement of the finance function.
- Assist in general administration, call answering at peak times.
Person Specification and Competencies
- Part qualified/Qualified Accounting Technician.
- Minimum 2 years relevant accounts experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven experience of using Accounts systems.
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Quick to learn and adapt to change.
- Possessing a self-confident and pragmatic approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits at Veon Limited
- Competitive salary
- 21 days of annual leave entitlement include incremental service related leave.
- Personal Retirement Saving Accounts (PRSA), with a company related contribution.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Team days.
- Opportunities for career development within a growing organisation.
- Ongoing relevant training.
- Modern professional offices convenient to Luas and M50.
- Dynamic company supportive of work/life balance and promoting positive working environment.
This job description is a guide to the work the successful candidate will initially be required to undertake. It may be amended from time to time to meet changing circumstances.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your current CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 20th August 2018.
Vacancy –Operations Forester North West Region
Ireland’s leading forestry company, VEON (formerly Forest Enterprises Ltd.) has over 25 years forest management experience & currently manages over 30,000 acres of high quality commercial forests in Ireland & Scotland. The value of these assets is estimated at over €100 million. Veon has established over 15,000 acres of forestry in Ireland.
Our services are tailored towards maximizing the commercial benefits of forestry for our clients. We are constantly investing in our staff & systems to deliver the best possible results making forestry a profitable & rewarding enterprise for our clients. Veon is headquartered in Co. Dublin and has four strategically located offices throughout Ireland in Wexford, Galway, Kerry and Leitrim.
Due to continued expansion we are now recruiting an Operations Forester in the North West Region with an opportunity to work with an experienced team and to progress your career in forestry. Reporting to the Regional Manager the Operations Forester will be located in the region and responsible for controlling all forestry operations in the North West Region.
- Arranging establishment, road, and harvesting operations in the region.
- Contractor supervision.
- Budget Control.
- To assist the Regional Manager with sales from time to time.
- Ensure maintenance of Veon health & safety standards.
- Relevant Third level qualification in Forestry.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Deadline orientated.
A competitive salary package commensurate with experience is available.
Applications. Cover letter and CV should be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th April 2018.