Careers at Veon
Job Vacancy – Regional Manager North East.
Ireland’s leading forestry company, VEON Limited has over 30 years forest management experience and currently manages over 30,000 acres of high quality commercial forests in Ireland and Scotland. The value of these assets is estimated at over €100 million. Veon has established over 15,000 acres of forestry in Ireland.
Our services are tailored towards maximizing the commercial benefits of forestry for our clients. We are constantly investing in our staff and systems to deliver the best possible results making forestry a profitable and rewarding enterprise for our clients. Veon is headquartered in Co. Dublin and has five strategically located offices throughout Ireland in Wexford, Galway, Kerry, Leitrim and Laois.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Regional Manager, North East. Reporting to the Operations Manager and Business Development Director, this is a full time, permanent position and will be based in the region. The successful candidate will be responsible for all Forestry Operations and Sales in the North East Region covering the counties of Monaghan, Cavan, Louth, Longford, Westmeath, Meath, Dublin, North Kildare and North Laois.
Benefits of Regional Manager Role:
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone, Laptop and vouched expenses
- Professional Membership Fees covered.
- Company PRSA
- Opportunities for career development within a growing organisation
- Ongoing relevant training
- Team days.
Requirements of Regional Manager Role:
- Third Level Forestry Qualification.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent leadership, planning and communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in IT systems, including Word and Excel.
- 3 years relevant experience in the Forestry Industry.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your current CV and letter of application to [email protected] veon.ie.
Closing date 6th August 2019.